After having laser hair removal you may suffer from its side effects rarely for last more than three days. The side effects of laser hair removal include itching, redness and swelling around the treated areas. This is due to the fact that laser hair removal is a biomedical instrumentation that uses a laser beam to destroy the hair follicle. Though in previous years the laser hair removal was not recommended for dark skin, however laser cause unpleasant side effects in dark skin. There are some pros and cons of laser hair removal which are listed below:
- There is always a risk of having potential hazards during process.
- Temporary reactions in a post surgical period take time to heal the wound.
- You might have swelling right after the procedure.
- Pain during the procedure might be addressed by having pain killers.
- Once you go for the overall processes, it is not necessary for you to visit regularly the salon for hair removal.
- Permanent epidermal damage is not done by dermatologist during this process.
If you want the smooth, less hair skin by laser then you have to be aware about safety procedures for laser hair removal. Safety issues relates to both clients and technician. However you must be careful regarding burns and eye safety. Various hair removal forums give you the idea about the best process. New laser hair equipment must be purchased for hair removal. If in case you have bought the used one then it should be bought only from a qualified distributor with the assurance.
What are the side effects of laser hair removal?
Change in skin color: Results in lightening the dark color of skin. This is very rare.
Redness: The first thing you will notice after the procedure. It is temporary and will go after little time.
Swelling: The treated area gets little swollen. It is just the symptom of getting hurt.
Though there might occur different side effects of Laser hair removal, it is a safe procedure that doesn’t go wrong until and unless the human does some error due to the wrong experience. Laser hair removal does not cause cancer because it uses non-ionization radiation. However if the procedures are followed incorrectly then it might be dangerous.